Chef de Partie
Overall Purpose of the Job
We love to serve authentic, credible and consistently delivered food that is natural, fresh and sustainable.
The role of the CDP is to support the brigade and to ensure dishes are prepared, cooked and presented to the RA Group food philosophy standards.
· Comply with all client and RA Group health & safety procedures and standards including adherence to food information regulations, allergens and food safety checks
· Run a section of the kitchen to the required standards
· Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to the RA Group standards and portion specifications
· Ensuring food is recovered and stored correctly to minimise waste and to comply with healthy and safety requirements
· Record food waste accurately
· Assist with the processing of food orders (where required)
· Assist with the receipt and storage of deliveries
· Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchens and surrounding working areas
· Ensure the correct use of all machinery and equipment
· Perform other general tasks to support effective food service delivery