Hospitality Staff Required for Sandown Racecourse!
Do you want to be part of an exciting and enthusiastic team of individuals that are the driving force behind some incredible live events at Sandown Park Racecourse? Working at one of Surrey’s most iconic venues, you’ll get to experience the daily buzz at a range of events.
This flexible and active role will put you right in the heart of some fantastic upcoming events, whilst letting you choose when to work.
Part-Time work is available, paid weekly. From £10.00 – £11.75 per hour, depending on role and experience. Shifts will be available throughout the year and on various event days, and times can vary.
We are hiring for a range of hospitality roles including:
· Bar Staff
· Waiting Staff
· Kitchen Porters
No previous experience required; however, you must have:
· Must be able to travel independently to Sandown Park Racecourse
· The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
· Confidence when interacting with people
· Excellent teamwork & problem-solving skills
· Driven and dependable approach to work
· Upbeat and welcoming personality
Why should you work with us?
· Great opportunity to be part of the buzz at Sandown Park Racecourse
· Competitive pay
· Be part of a great, supportive team
· Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
· Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and Operating Machinery that are recognised industry-wide
Take a look at upcoming events!
Sandown Park Racecourse | 2022 | Esher, Surrey (thejockeyclub.co.uk)