Interested in working at Europe's largest and most
prestigious sporting event!
We are currently recruiting for Team Leaders to work with
us during The Championships, Wimbledon 2017.
Team leader roles exist across the site in retail and
restaurant bars, 300-500 cover restaurants, corporate hospitality
areas, self-service and retail operations.
- To ensure that all staff are professional in their appearance
and approach at all times whilst providing a high level of service
to all customers.
- To ensure that any operational targets that you are given are
- To ensure that all administration that you are responsible for
is carried out in the correct manner.
- To work in conjunction with the other Managers and Chefs in
your team to pool resources and support when necessary.
- To monitor and control all statutory and FMC health and safety
policies and procedures.
- To safeguard all FMC monies and property.
- To comply with environmental health food hygiene regulations
and on-site reports found in the operations manuals as well as
liaison with the on-site EHO team.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar catering
environment and experience leading a team.
- A highly organised individual.
- The highest standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent customer and client awareness at all times.
- Confident, approachable and outgoing personality.
- An individual who enjoys hard work and a challenge.
- All applicants must be able to commit to the entire period of
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you meet
the requirements above, apply today!