Interested in working at Europe's largest and most prestigious
We are currently recruiting for Restaurant Managers to work with
us during The Championships, Wimbledon 2017.
We are looking for highly talented Restaurant Managers to run
our many restaurants across site. Using your entrepreneurial and
leadership skills, you will create a successful operation which
offers a memorable experience for our customers, and a great
environment for your team to work in.
- To lead and direct the staffing team within your given
- To ensure that the highest level of food and customer service
is provided at all times.
- To communicate on an ongoing basis with the chef/s to ensure
that service runs smoothly.
- To ensure that all staff are professional in their appearance
and approach at all times.
- To ensure that any operational targets that you are given are
- To adhere to and instruct all members of staff to follow the
rules and policies in the management manual.
- To ensure that your staff rotas are correctly managed and to
achieve the rota hours given to you.
- To ensure that all administration that you are responsible for
is carried out in the correct manner.
- To work in conjunction with the other Managers in your area to
pool resources and support when necessary.
- To monitor and control all statutory and FMC health and safety
policies and procedures.
- To safeguard all FMC monies and property.
- To comply with environmental health food hygiene regulations
and on-site reports.
- Work to minimise the budgeted staffing hours.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar catering
- The highest standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent customer and client awareness at all times.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- An individual who enjoys hard work and a challenge.
- All applicants must be able to commit to the entire period of
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Apply now and
be sure not to miss out!