Come and join our event day catering and hospitality team at the Principality Stadium for many prestigious and exciting events. Not only is the Principality Stadium the home of Welsh Rugby, it also hosts major concerts throughout the year!
Working as part of our Host/Hostess Team on an event day will require you to:
- Deliver an exceptional level of service to your guests
- Welcome guests upon arrival and have a thorough knowledge of the VIP Hospitality areas
- Be on hand to answer any customer queries throughout the day
- Be the point of contact for VIP clients in suites, lounges and throughout the stadium
- Assist the Sales Team with any ad hoc tasks as required on Match Day
We are looking for individuals with a passion for Welsh Rugby, are immaculately presented and are able to be a friendly and professional representative of Principality Stadium Experience.
Are you able to be flexible with the days you work? Are you professional, friendly and approachable? Are you confident with meeting new people and building rapport? Do you love all things Rugby?
Then simply click on the APPLY NOW button below to complete an online application!
Previous experience working in a customer facing role is highly desirable
All applications will be referenced checked and will need to attend a short interview and induction and training evening before they commence work with us.
Applicants must live within daily travelling distance of Cardiff and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit.
Please click the apply button below and fill in our online application form to apply today!