Interested in working at Europe's largest and most prestigious
We are currently recruiting for Head Chefs to work with us
during The Championships, Wimbledon 2017.
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for leading a team of up
to 12 chefs. You must have previous experience of running a
professional kitchen or your own section. You must display
excellent leadership and management skills, as well as being
passionate about delivering the highest standard of food to our
- To ensure that any Chefs you may be responsible for adhere
to set company standards.
- To ensure efficient production of all meals and services
at required times in your kitchen.
- To ensure the methods of preparation and presentation comply
with FMC standards.
- To ensure that Chefs at all levels within your team are fully
briefed with reference to special requirements and revised menus on
a regular basis.
- To report back to your Area Chef and planning ahead to revise
any menu specifications as required.
- To ensure that FMC and statutory regulations pertaining to
Health & Safety and Hygiene, and Environmental Health and HSAW
minimum standards are all adhered to by all staff within the food
- Where applicable, in given areas of responsibility, to control
menus, food preparation standards, ordering, receiving and checking
- To achieve the required food cost percentage as set by your
- To ensure the security of stores and other areas of potential
- To report any personnel shortages or HR issues to your Area
Chef in a timely manner.
- To carry out any reasonable requests by colleagues at own
level, above or below, in seniority.
- Formal qualifications and food safety certificates are
- Experience within the relevant sections of the hospitality and
leisure catering field are desirable.
- You will be required to provide your own chef uniform of black
trousers, a flat chef hat, black or white and a white chef
- All applicants must be able to commit to the entire period of
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you meet
the requirements above, apply today!