Interested in working at Europe's largest and most prestigious
We are currently recruiting for Food Preparation Assistants to
work with us during The Championships, Wimbledon 2017.
As a Food Preparation Assistant, you will be required to assist
the teams of Chefs in the kitchens with the production of hot and
cold food for service. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced
environment, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing to
follow instructions quickly and precisely. Some basic food handling
experience is required, for example previous work in a fast-food
environment, pub or restaurant kitchen would be ideal.
- Assist with the efficient preparation, presentation and
replenishment of all ingredients, meals and services at required
- To ensure the methods of preparation and presentation comply
with the set standards as determined by the unit food specification
- To ensure that you adhere to FMC and statutory regulations
pertaining to health and safety and hygiene standards.
- Operate in an honest, helpful and friendly manner towards
customers and colleagues.
- To assist with the general tidying up of work areas.
- Adhere to relevant Health and Safety Regulations at all
- Food Preparation Assistants must possess a minimum of a Level 2
Basic Food Hygiene Certification.
- The highest standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent customer and client awareness at all times.
- Confident and outgoing personality with a "can-do"
- An individual who enjoys hard work and a challenge.
- All applicants must be able to commit to the entire period of
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you meet
the requirements above, apply today!