Interested in working at Europe's largest and most prestigious
We are currently recruiting for Assistant Managers to work with
us during The Championships, Wimbledon 2017.
Assistant Manager roles exist across the site covering
restaurants, bars, corporate hospitality areas, self-service
and public operations.
- To ensure that all staff are professional in their appearance
and approach at all times.
- To ensure that any operational targets that you are given are
- To ensure that the staff rotas are correctly managed and to
achieve the budgeted hours given to you.
- To ensure that all administration that you are responsible for
is carried out in the correct manner.
- To work in conjunction with the other Managers and Chefs in
your team to pool resources and support when necessary.
- To monitor and control all statutory and FMC health and safety
policies and procedures.
- To safeguard all FMC monies and property.
- To comply with environmental health food hygiene regulations
and on-site reports found in the operations manuals as well as
liaison with the on-site EHO team.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar catering environment
with team management experience.
- The highest standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent customer and client awareness at all times.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- An individual who enjoys hard work and a challenge.
- All applicants must be able to commit to the entire period of
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you meet
the requirements above, apply today!