The excellent Select Car Leasing Stadium was opened in August 1998 and is home Reading Football Club. Hosting 23 Championship matches plus FA and EFL cup matches. The Stadium is also a busy Conference and Events with all year round business for meetings from 2 people to conference and dinners up to 500 and a wide variety in between.
We have approx. 23 matches not including cup matches this season which are predominantly weekend fixtures. We will also require staff during the week to work at the Stadium for Conference and Events. Work is varied from general portering (moving furniture, setting up rooms etc) to food and drink service. Work shifts are also varied with Morning through to mid/late afternoon, mid-afternoon to evening, and evening shifts. A premium rate is paid for late finishes (post midnight) The Stadium has a good record of staff development/promotion from within with a number of senior roles filled by people who started at entry level. There is ample free parking for both match day and C&E work, Uniform is provided as is food for shifts of 6hrs or more.
– Hospitality/function bar staff – pay from £11.25 ph.
– Concourse/Retail kiosk staff – matchdays £10 ph.
– Conference and Event porters/general assistants – from £10 ph.
– Hospitality Service staff – football plus Conference and Event service – from £10
– Hospitality match day room supervisors/managers £13 ph.
– Conference and event Room managers £13 ph. – day time and evening shifts available – late night work paid at premium rate
How to get there
– From the North, West or East, get onto the M4 and leave at Junction 11, then follow signage.
– From the South, get onto the A33 which crosses the M4 at junction 11. From junction 11 head north on the A33 signposted Reading Town Centre. The link roads to Madejski Stadium are on your left.
– By Train: the nearest train station is Reading, which is just over 3 miles away from the Madejski Stadium.