Jobs by Email
Hospitality Waiting Staff
Fulham FC, London
Work Available at Various Matchdays Throughout the Year
Spend the football season working at Craven Cottage!
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join our match-day team for what promises to be another exciting season in the Premier League and in Europe.
You will be committed to delivering service excellence, have a can-do attitude and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
You will work as part of our corporate team within our fine dining restaurants, executive boxes, lounge areas and corporate bars to deliver service excellence to our corporate clients.
* To ensure a high standard of service excellence is delivered at all times.
* To meet and greet clients on the day, confirming details, taking orders if applicable, and communicating any changes or orders to relevant departments to ensure service excellence is delivered.
* To attend to the needs of the client with regard to seating arrangements and taking orders for food and beverages in a courteous and efficient manner.
* To have a complete knowledge of food and beverage items on the menu.
* To ensure the standard of cleanliness in the restaurants, bars and back of house areas are maintained in a hygienic and safe way.
* To ensure that at the end of the event all catering equipment is returned to storage or wash up areas, cupboards are re-stocked, tables are re-laid when required and the room is clear and free from debris.
If you are immaculately presented, service driven and have at least six months experience within retail or hospitality in a commercial or private venue, can work weekends and evenings, then we want you to be a part of our match-day catering team for the 2012/2013 season.
6 months previous hospitality waiting experience would be beneficial.
Training will be provided.
All applicants must be available to work weekends and evenings and commit to the full season (August to May).
Click below for similar jobs
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>