Jobs by Email
Fulham FC, London
Work Available at Various Matchdays Throughout the Year
Spend the football season working at Craven Cottage!
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join our match-day team for what promises to be another exciting season in the Premier League and in Europe.
You will be committed to delivering service excellence, have a can-do attitude and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
You will work as part of our public catering team to deliver service excellence to our customers.
* To ensure a high standard of service excellence is delivered at all times.
* To assist in stocktaking at the beginning and end of the day.
* To have a complete knowledge of food and beverage items on offer.
* To ensure the standard of cleanliness in the kiosks, units, bars and back of house area are maintained in a hygienic and safe way.
* To ensure that all catering equipment is returned to storage or wash up areas and that rubbish is taken to the compactor at the end of each match.
* To report to your manager any maintenance defects, shortage of crockery, perishable stocks or other consumables as appropriate. To prevent unnecessary wastage or breakages of any items.
If you are immaculately presented, service driven and have at least six months experience within retail or hospitality in a commercial or private venue, can work weekends and evenings, then we want you to be a part of our match-day catering team for the 2012/2013 season.
6 months previous retail or kiosk experience would be beneficial.
Training will be provided.
All applicants must be available to work weekends and evenings and commit to the full season (August to May).
Click below for similar jobs
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>