Fulham FC, London
Work Available at Various Matchdays Throughout the Year
Ever thought of being a Fulham match-day Safety Steward?
You will be committed to delivering service excellence, have a can-do attitude and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
If you are immaculately presented, service driven, outgoing and friendly, can work weekends and evenings, then we want you to be a part of our match-day safety team for the 2012/2013 season and beyond at our wonderful stadium Craven Cottage.
At Fulham Football Club we pride ourselves in delivering service excellence whilst maintaining a safe environment for our supporters and visitors. You could be part of this team and help to maintain and improve these standards.
* Ensuring the safety and well-being of the fans at all times.
* Checking tickets.
* Directing fans.
* Crowd control.
* Being vigilant at all times.
* Upholding ground regulations.
* Fully conversant with procedures in event of evacuations or ejections.
* Assisting fans where needed.
* Keeping exit routes clear.
* Ability to recognise problems and to resolve where necessary.
* Following instructions from your supervisor.
* At all times remaining friendly and approachable!
As a safety steward you will ensure the safety and well being of all of our supporters from the time they enter the stadium until they depart. You will be expected to be trained to NVQ Level 2 or above, and fully committed to carrying out your duties, whilst delivering service excellence by meeting and greeting fans with the friendly face of the Club.
You must be 18 years or older to be considered for this position.
Previous stewarding experience would be beneficial.All applicants must be available to work weekends and evenings and commit to the end of May