Jobs by Email
Fulham FC, London
Work Available at Various Matchdays Throughout the Year
Earn money over the festive period and beyond; staff wanted now at Craven Cottage!
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join our match-day team for an exciting season in the Premier League.
You will be committed to delivering service excellence, have a can-do attitude and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
You will work as part of our corporate team within our fine dining restaurants, executive boxes, lounge areas and corporate bars to deliver service excellence to our corporate clients.
* To ensure a high standard of service excellence is delivered at all times.
* To ensure cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times in line with company policies and procedures.
* To assist in stocktaking at the beginning and end of the day.
* To dispense drinks correctly and conforming to current licensing laws.
* To have a complete knowledge of beverage items on the menu.
* To ensure the standard of cleanliness in the restaurants, bars and back of house area are maintained in a hygienic and safe way.
If you are immaculately presented, service driven and have at least six months experience within retail or hospitality in a commercial or private venue, can work weekends and evenings, then we want you to be a part of our match-day catering team for the 2012/2013 season.
Due to licensing regulations you must be 18 years or older to be considered for this position.
Previous experience would be beneficial. Sound numeracy skills are essential.
Full training will be provided.
All applicants must be available to work weekends and evenings and commit to the full season (August to May).
Click below for similar jobs
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>