Jobs by Email
Fulham FC, London
Work Available at Various Matchdays Throughout the Year
Looking for some extra cash this Christmas? Spend the football season working at Craven Cottage!
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals to join our match-day team for what promises to be another exciting season in the Premier League.
You will be committed to delivering service excellence, have a can-do attitude and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
You will work as part of our public catering team to deliver service excellence to our customers.
* To actively hawk food and beverage products to customers around the stadium.
* To ensure a high standard of service excellence is delivered at all times.
* To ensure cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times in line with company policies and procedures.
* To dispense drinks correctly and conforming to current licensing laws.
* To have a complete knowledge of food and beverage items on offer.
* To ensure that all hawking packs are replenished during the match and safely returned to cellar at the end of each match.
* To report to your manager any maintenance defects, shortage of perishable stocks or other consumables as appropriate. To prevent unnecessary wastage or breakages of any items.
If you are immaculately presented, service driven and have at least six months experience within retail or hospitality in a commercial or private venue, can work weekends and evenings, then we want you to be a part of our match-day catering team for the 2012/2013 season.
Due to licensing regulations you must be 18 years or older to be considered for this position.
6 months previous retail or hawking experience would be beneficial. Sound numeracy skills are essential. Due to the nature of this work and the weight of the hawking packs it is also necessary for you to be physically fit.
Training will be provided.
All applicants must be available to work weekends and evenings and commit to the full season (August to May).
Click below for similar jobs
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>