Levy Restaurants @ Chelsea FC
Chelsea FC, SW London
Competitive, depending on exp.
Work Available at Various Matchdays Throughout the Year
PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
Levy Restaurants are proud to be the official caterer at Chelsea FC and as a result we are on the look out for new talent to work in the catering divisions of the club.
You will need to successfully work as part of a Management team within an operational unit at Chelsea Football Club, ensuring that a first class food and beverage service is offered to every client.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* To lead and direct the catering team within your given area.
* To ensure that all staff are professional in their appearance and approach at all times.
* Assess staff competency and carry out on the job training and briefing where necessary and relay and record results to recruitment manager
* Ability to communicate with client, responding to requests and feeding back comments and reactions to stand managers
* Be willing to undertake any other duty deemed reasonable by the management, for the needs of the business.
* Be punctual and apply good time keeping at all times
* To ensure that the highest level of food and customer service is provided al all times.
* To work in conjunction with the other managers in your team to pool resources and support when necessary.
* To monitor and control all statutory and Compass health and safety policies and procedures.
* To check management brief and customer requirements, briefing staff on timings, menu content and service style.
* To ensure area is clear at the end of the day by disposing of rubbish, returning dirty and clean linen, disposables, dry store products etc to the correct stores.
* To safeguard all Company monies and property.
* Ensure all payments are received from all customers
* To ensure that any operational targets that you are given are achieved.
* To ensure that all administration that you are responsible for is carried out in the correct manner.
* Being part of a team to achieve great results
* To ensure function suite is correctly broken down and set up for the following event.
* Previous experience essential. Proven track record within the hospitality catering industry.
* Commitment to the majority of Chelsea FC home fixtures.
* Demonstrate the ability to cater for an outlet for at least 100 covers.
* Excellent Leadership skills.
* Ability to achieve results through others.
* Confident Individual with Good Presence and Profile.
* A great passion for Food & Beverage service
* Excellent interpersonal, administration and organisational skills
* Customer and client awareness at all times
* Ensure the highest level of personal appearance is maintained at all times
* The highest standard of customer service skill at all times
* Self-composure in all situations
* Ensure all relevant Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.