LSS - Wimbledon Championships
Till 6 July 2014
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to get involved at the world famous Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships in 2014! This is a great opportunity to volunteer up to four hours per day at the event and help our administration team with signing in and out our staff teams.
NOTE: This role is unpaid, please only apply if you wish to volunteer at The Championships
Reporting to the Recruitment and Administration Manager, the Volunteer Admin Assistant will:
- Assist with staff sign on and sign off.
- Assist with uniform distribution and laundering.
- Assist with staff meals and lunches
In this role, you will be expected to assist our teams from either 7am-10am or 8pm – 11pm. Outside of these hours you will be free to soak up the experience of our operations at the event.
The requirements of this position include:
Those employed in this position will:
- Taking instruction from management.
- Working as part of a team.
- Being punctual and presentable.
- To have your accreditation with you at all times.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation.
- Be enthusiastic and encouraging.
- Work well under pressure.
- Work hard and effectively.
- Be punctual and reliable.